Thursday 9 April 2009

What things are your mementos?

Do you have any mementos?

I've got a valuable thing from my fiance.
This is a kind of diary. when I was going with him, I couldn't meet him frequently for 3 years because he was in a doctoral program.
At that time, I was too hard to wait him, I decided to break with him.
When he realized my heart, he began to keep a diary for me.
So I could catch his love in his diary. Some times I read this one when I fought with him, It gives me consolation. It means a lot to me!!

I want to know your mementos. What things are your mentoes?

3 comments:

  1. I had a opposite memory and mementos.

    I had been keeping a journal for my husband after I had met him. I just wanted to leave my feelings toward him. I gave the journal to my husband before the wedding. He was so impressed he almost cried.

    Now, he doesn't know where the journal is.
    I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a silliar stoy. I gave my gold ring to my husband saying "When woman's ring in ring finger sutes man's little finger, it means Heaven-ordained relation. So from now he keep my ring.

    ReplyDelete